Welcome to our AMS Pools employment page. AMS Pools will begin recruiting in October for the 2023 season. Returning guards eligible for re-hire will receive a letter in October. We have summer jobs available in the following areas: Gwinnett County, Forsyth County, Hall County & North Fulton County (including Johns Creek and Roswell)
Benefits of Signing Up Early:
- Our lifeguard positions fill up very quickly as we begin recruiting in October. We will sign up over 90% of our employees between October and mid-April.
- By signing up early (October-January), it guarantees you will be assigned to a pool of your choice (that we service). Those that signup later, will likely be staffed within 15-20 minutes from the high school they were recruited from.
- If you sign up for a January, February, or March training class, you have a much better chance of being staffed at the pool of your choosing.
- You can rest assured that you have a guaranteed summer job waiting for you!
- To learn more about becoming an AMS lifeguard, please follow this link to New Applicants.
Important Information for Returning Lifeguards Only:
- If you worked for AMS Pools last year, go to the Returning Guards tab and fill out a Returning Guard Application. Follow the links to then signup up for your training class and pay for your re-certification.
- If you did not work for AMS in 2022 but did work for us in the past, please apply through the Returning Guards page and then contact Lexy Kos @ 678-822-3698 for additional information.