Pool Party Policies & Procedures
Before booking your pool party, please check with your HOA regarding rules concerning pool parties in your neighborhood.
- Parties with fewer than 10 guests MAY not require additional lifeguards. This will depend on your HOA rules.
- Customer agrees to provide one (1) adult chaperone for every fifteen (15) people under the age of 18 years old.
- Pool parties must be booked at least one week in advance.
- Parties booked less than one week in advance will be charged a “rush” fee of $25 to offset the costs related to last minute scheduling.
- There is a two (2) hr minimum for all parties.
- Pool party hours must follow normal pool hours unless special arrangements have been made through your HOA.
- AMS Pools only provides lifeguards for parties. Arrangements for use of the clubhouse or pavalion for your party must be made through your HOA.
- Lifeguards will call safety breaks during the party at the normally scheduled time set forth by the pool rules.
- The customer may be charged a $20 clean up fee if the pool and surrounding area is not cleaned up and is left in poor condition.
Recommended guard per guest ratio in addition to the on-duty guard.
For parties of up to 30 guests – 1 additional guard is required
For parties of 31 – 60 guests – 2 additional guards are required
For parties of 61 – 90 guests – 3 additional guards are required
For parties of 91+ guests – 4 additional guards are required
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICIES
The hourly rate to hire a lifeguard is $20.00 per lifeguard.
Payment must be received at least five (5) business days prior to the scheduled party. You can submit your payment in two ways:
1. Credit Card – online through our website.
2. Check – mailed directly to our office and received at least 5 business days before the party.
AMS Pools accepts all major credit cards including American Express, VISA, Mastercard & Discover. you can pay using our online store or make arrangements to come by the office and pay in person.
Our office is open to the public from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday. If you would like to stop by the office to make a payment, please call the office to make arrangements. The office phone number is 770-932-6389.
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR PAYMENT TO THE LIFEGUARD AT THE PARTY.
In the event of inclement weather, a minimum of two (2) hours-notice prior to the party start time is required to cancel. This gives us enough time to contact the guard(s) that are scheduled to work at your party.
To cancel, please call either Brandon Hicks @ 678-822-3698 or Robert Boddy @ 678-822-3043.
If the party is cancelled within the required time, the party can be either rescheduled for a later date and the payment applied or we can issue a full refund. No refunds will be issued if the party is cancelled less than two (2) hours prior to the party start time.